Grow Gadgets Plug-In Ozone Generator
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Purifies air with natural Ozone
- Specifically for small to medium grow spaces
- Chemical free
- Almost silent operation
- Easy to use; Plug and play
What is the Grow Gadgets Plug-In Ozone Generator?
The Grow Gadgets Plug-In Ozone Generator is a highly effective Ozone air purifier for small to medium spaces
The Grow Gadgets Plug in Ozone generator is a highly effective, easy to use air purifier. It uses electrically charged plates to produce ozone from atmospheric oxygen in order to neutralise pungent aromas and air pollutants.
What is Ozone?
Ozone’s chemical composition is "O³" (3x oxygen atoms, bonded together). In this form, O³ is unstable and it will react with volatile substances to shear the third atom and return to its stable atmospheric oxygen composition: "O²". This process works to oxidise any odours, bacteria or viruses that come into contact with the ozone, neutralising or killing it off.
Once produced, the Ozone permeates throughout your entire growing space. It works to reach those hard to get to areas such as ductwork, fixtures, carpets and walls, sterilizing and eliminating smells as it travels.
Grow Gadgets Plug-In Ozone Generator - Technical Specifications
|Voltage Rating||110V AC to 240V AC|
|Size||104mm x 95mm x 83mm|
|Ozone Output||10 - 50mg per hour|
|Ambient Noise||26db - 34db|
|Coverage||Up to 30m³|
How Do I Use Grow Gadgets Plug-In Ozone Generator?
The Grow Gadgets Plug-In Ozone Generator is simple to use. Just plug the ozone generator into a standard UK, 3-pin plug socket and it gets to work producing odour neutralising ozone.
Garden tip: You will still require a Carbon filter, as an ozone generator is only sold as an extra layer of protection from strong aromas.
WARNING: We recommend turning the unit off before spending long periods of time inside your growing environment. Prolonged exposure to ozone can have detrimental effects on personal health.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com