Hozelock Select Plus Controller - Automated Garden Watering Timer
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 2-year Hozelock guarantee
- Fits 1", 1/2", or 3/4" BSP threaded garden taps
- Suitable to use with any Hozelock hose
- Simple and easy to use
- LCD display programmer with single rotary push button
- Up to 3 programs can be set per day for up to 199 minutes (3 hours 20 minutes) each
- Rain delay function to pause watering for up to 7 days
- Requires 2 x AA batteries
What Is The Hozelock Select Plus Controller - Garden Water Timer?
The Hozelock Select Plus Controller - Garden Water Timer is the ultimate in automatic watering control for your garden. The new Select Plus Controller offers the ability to choose any time, any day and any watering duration, for up to 3 times a day.
The controller allows you to select each session time, water for just 1 minute, up to 199 minutes.
The Hozelock Select Plus Controller Benefits
The large LCD display shows all programme information and allows easy setup and adjustment using the rotary switch.
Other beneficial features include:
- Large LCD display - allows easy programming for watering times
- Rain delay - suspend watering based on the weather forecast.
- Instant watering - allows you to water immediately and bypass the programmes to water your garden without waiting.
- Safety Device -The Select Plus also incorporates a safety device (defaults to closed if power removed) that prevents the valve from opening if the battery level is low.
Hozelock Select Plus Control Is Compatible with Water Butts
Like all Hozelock watering programmers, the Select Plus is compatible with water butts with a compatible threaded tap connection. The controller operates at 0 bar.
How Do I Use The Hozelock Select Plus Control Water Timer?
The best time to minimise water evaporation and leaf scorch is at sunrise or sunset, but it is not always convenient to do it yourself at these times of the day. The Hozelock Select Plus Control water timer allows you to automate your watering at sunrise or sunset. This allows you to have a lie in or go for that evening walk, safe in the knowledge your lawn, borders, flowers fruit and vegetables are getting watered.
Once you select a pre-set program on the Hozelock Select Plus Control water timer, it will take care of watering for you. The 24-hour clock on this water timer provides you with control of when you wish to water throughout the day.
The unit simply attaches to your threaded 1" BSP, 1/2" BSP or 3/4" BSP garden tap. The male quick fit connector attaches to your hose pipe and watering attachments for automatic watering.
NOTE: This unit requires 2x 'AA' Size batteries, which are available separately and are not included.
The Hozelock Select Plus Control Water Timer comes with a user manual that contains all the information you need to get you up and running.
Hozelock offer a 2-year guarantee when you register with Hozelock online.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org