Insecto Smoke Bombs
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Targets insects in hard to reach areas
- Active ingredient permethrin
- Treatment area safe to return to within hours.
- No residues
- Approved by HSE
- Easy to use
What Are Insecto Smoke Bombs?
Insecto Smoke Bombs are a mini-fumer tested and approved by HSE. Insecto smoke bombs come in a range of 3x sizes, all containing the active ingredient "permethrin". The smoke bombs work to allow the permethrin smoke fumes to engulf every nook and cranny, to effectively kill all crawling insect plant pests.
Infestations of plant pest insects are a frequent problem in the UK. Typically, these plant pests reoccur at least once a cycle, and treatment is necessary to eliminate an infestation.
In order to maintain a pest-free garden, we recommend a varied use of different insecticides. Prevention is better than cure.
Insecto Smoke Bomb Product Features
All sizes of smoke bomb are completely self-contained, no need to mix any chemicals and no risk of spillage.
The fumer does not leave a strong ‘chemical’ smell. It can be used at any time and cannot contaminate water, so these smoke bombs are a very strong option to add to your integrated pest management inventory today.
We recommend the use of Insecto Smoke Bombs between every cycle. This works to ensure any pests, that have made their way in since the last treatment, are killed off. The result will be a pest-free new crop, ready to romp off.
Insecto Smoke Bombs Application Rates
- Mini fumer is suitable for an area of 7.5m³ to 10m³.
- Midi fumer is suitable for an area of 20m³ to 30m³.
- Maxi fumer is suitable for an area of 50m³ to 100m³.
How Do I Use Insecto Smoke Bombs?
Garden tip: Before you use Insecto Smoke Bombs, ensure there are no pets, people, plants, or food stuffs/drinks within the space you intend to use the smoke bomb.
Insecto Smoke Bombs User Instructions
To use Insecto Smoke Bombs, follow these instructions:
- 1. Close all openings such as windows and doors.
- 2. Make sure you shake the canister well and place it in the centre of a room, away from obstructions, on a heatproof surface (e.g. layered aluminium foil or a used biscuit/chocolate tin).
- 3. Light the smoke bomb in the room effected, and let the smoke insecticide work to kill pests on contact.
Garden tip: The smoke accesses all cracks and crevices where pests love to hide and we cannot physically access.
Once activated, the fumer should ignite for about a minute. The smoke it releases contains the active insecticides and will start working immediately.
CAUTION: For your own safety, leave the room as soon as possible after lighting the smoke bomb, closing the door to the treatment area.
When Is It Safe To Return To The Treated Area?
It is safe to return to the room approximately 3 hours after the fumer has finished smoking. It is advised to let the room air by opening a window for at least 1 hour. The room should then be safe to return to and use again, insect-free.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com