Maxipot Twistpot Easy Flush Saucer and Pot 15 Litre
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Improved Draining Compared with Normal Pots
- Increased Aeration
- Air pruning technology
- Improved Plant Health
What Is The Maxipot Twistpot?
The Maxipot Twist is an intuitive plant pot and saucer that allows you to lock the two pieces together or adjust the height of the pot from the saucer to allow for improved drainage. It is a simple system that offers you improved drainage and avoids issues associated with waterlogging and spillage when you water your plants.
If you want to grow better plants, you'll want to mimic nature. Plants grow best with wet and dry cycles, which is what happens in nature.
Perfect size for Growing a Variety of Annual flowering and Fruiting Plants
15-litre plant pots are perfect for growing annual flowering/fruiting plants like tomatoes, cucumbers and chillies. They are also great for growing cut and come salads, flowers and herbs, like basil, coriander and thyme.
15-litre pots are big enough to grow larger plants, but small enough to fit in good numbers, without overcrowding. You should always ensure there is enough room between plants for air to freely flow to avoid issues with powdery mildew or blight.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Maxipot Twistpot?
Normal pots sit flat to the saucer - hence why the pots have drainage holes in the sides as well as in the bottom. This isn't ideal. You don't want your plants sitting in the run-off after watering. Leaving your plants in standing water can cause issues with waterlogging, and disease can soon take hold.
Some people use ceramic blocks to lift the pot away from the saucer. This is fiddly and the plant may not be stable. Using the Maxipot allows plants to free drain and offers a stable base for added security.
To mimic nature, you'll want good drainage. Good drainage and aeration promotes healthy root growth and access to air for improved gaseous exchange. Using traditional methods, it is generally recommended to line the bottom of the pot with clay pebbles or perlite to aid water (or nutrients, if used in hydroponics) to flow through the soil and drain more easily. The Maxipot is designed to provide improved aeration.
The Maxipot promotes natural air pruning, as the pot is lifted away from the saucer it allows good air circulation underneath the pot.
Air pruning works to trigger the plant to grow more profuse fine hair roots. Once the root breaks through the bottom of the soil it is a natural reaction for the root to dry off and the plant grows more, new fine roots further back down the root to fill the pot and in turn access more of the feed and water you give it.
Having a plant's roots sitting in standing water is not advised. It can lead to root rot and a host of other problems. Maxipot's lift and twist feature allows you to keep your plant's feet out of the run-off for improved health.
When the frosty weather arrives, keep the Maxipot elevated. This will help to prevent frost damage to your roots.
Awesome pot at a great Price
Maxipot's unique selling point is its ability to allow you to configure how high you want the pot to sit in the saucer. Maxipot's offer you all the features of a traditional pot and saucer with the added advantage of the simple lift and twist functionality with massively improved drainage capabilities.
How Do I Use The Maxipot
How to use Maxipot Twistpot plant pots:
- 1. After unpacking, place the pot in the saucer, you may need to rotate the pot to get it to sit on the bottom of the saucer.
- 2. Fill the pot with your favourite soil and pot your plant in the same way as you have always done.
- 3. Now lift and twist the pot clockwise roughly a third of a turn, you will feel the pot locate in the raised position.
- 4. Water or feed the plants in your usual manner. Any excess water will run off into the saucer and allow your plants to drain thoroughly.
|Size||Maxipot Easy Flush Saucer 15 Litre|
|Weight for Delivery||1|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org