Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light - 600W
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 600W Fully Dimmable
- Brilliant 3.0 µmol/J efficacy
- High intensity 1890 µmol/s which is a great PPF output
- 50,000 hour lifetime
- Clear glue protection cover technology on all LED strips
- UKCA, RoHS and CE certified
- Water resistant to IP65 standard
- Detachable driver for remote operation
- 3 year warranty
What Are Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Lights?
The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED grow light is designed with the grower in mind. The appeal of this LED is that it has a fully optimised spectrum of light. It is suitable for all plants in your grow space. From beginning to end this versatile LED light will give you the results you need to produce the very best blooms.
Where to use The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light
The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro Grow Light comes with a sleek design and is a lightweight model, weighing in at 10kg, you can install it exactly where you need it to be in your indoor grow room, grow tent or hydroponic system. For absolute best results we recommend using the Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light in a space that is 1.4m2.
Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light Fixture Efficiency
Coming in at 3.0 µmol/J the Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow light has a wonderful efficacy when providing light to your grow. With a PPF of 1890µmol/s you can expect incredible results and huge gains in fruiting and yield.
Six-Bar Ladder Design For Even Light Spread
The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light uses its six-bar ladder design to create a uniform spread of high output light, while consuming less energy than it's HPS equivalents. The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light is fully dimmable. The light fixture comes with a 4-level control to change the brightness of the light provided by each LED strip. This gives you all the control of the light production in your grow space.
Why Do I Need The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light?
The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light's versatility means that it’s a great entry level option whilst not compromising on quality for the more advanced and experienced. The precise distribution on PPFD provides your plants with all of the light they need to be in the best condition. The full spectrum gives you the potential to grow multiple species of plants together in one space. Experience strong, healthy growth and huge yields of fruits and flowers with the Omega Infinity all at a lower running cost than its competitors.
How to use The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light
The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light is easily installed across any grow setup. Mount the two ballast supports and use them to secure the driver in place. The next step is to connect the cable found on the fixture hinge to the cable on the ballast. You can now mount your light in your chosen location. When you’ve got your grow light in the right spot attach the hangers provided to each corner of the light fixture and hang it using the rope ratchets. Adjust to ensure the LED is at the required height for your grow. Once you’ve secured your LED where your plants will get the most benefit, plug the power cable into the driver and turn it on at the mains. At this point you can now attach a timer or control panel if that’s part of your grow plan.
What's in the box of The Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light
- 2 x end frame A & B
- 6 x 3.0 LED bar
- 1 x 600W LED driver
- 1 x support frame
- 2 x metal hangers
- 1 x dimming controller
- 1 x driver tray
- 1 x spirit level
Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light Technical Specifications
- EFFICACY: up to 3.0 μmol/J
- PPF: 1890 μmol/s
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- INPUT POWER: 615W (+5%)
- FOOTPRINT: 1.4 x 1.4m
- WATERPROOF: IP65
- LIFETIME: +50 000 hrs
- LIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 120°
- DIMMABLE: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- NET WEIGHT: 10 Kg / SHIPPING WEIGHT 14kg
- DIMENSIONS: 1091 x 1182.4 x 51mm
- SPECTRUM: Full Spectrum F
- AMPAGE: 25% - 0.66 | 50% - 1.31 | 75% - 1.97 | 100% - 2.63
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org