Optic Foliar Overgrow
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Fight deficiencies, Pests and moulds all in one bottle.
- Reduces stress while increasing health and vigour
- No need to pH – Ready To Use (RTU) spray
- Works alongside any nutrient regime.
- Spray when lights are ON
- Only need to spray the topside of leaves
- No negative side effects.
What Is Optic Foliar Overgrow?
Optic Foliar Overgrow is a ready-to-use formulation that combines 4x of Optic Foliar’s top products (Rev, Watts, Atak and transport). Optic Foliar have created this mix to the perfect ratio. Overgrow works to deliver all their benefits of each product in a simple-to-use package. Simply spray Overgrow on to your plant's leaves for a trouble-free application.
Overgrow has a high p.H, which increases the p.H of the leaf's surface, creating high pH conditions where moulds cannot take hold.
What Are The Products In Optic Foliar Overgrow?
REV is a special formulation to provide extra nutrition to feed the increased metabolism of plants brought about by the other products in overgrow. It’s a blend of micronutrients, organic vitamins, amino acids, as well as carbohydrate sugars, providing the elemental building blocks for profuse growth culminating in amazing end results.
Watts will dramatically increase growth rates by pushing the processes concerned with photosynthesis. You’ll get healthier, bushier plants due to the increased photosynthesis that also increase nutrient uptake.
ATAK prevents and combats powdery mildew, as well as promoting plant health. Healthy plants are a lot less likely to contract disease in the first place if their immune systems are functioning properly.
Optic Foliar’s Transport is a spreading and wetting agent that evenly coats and sticks to leaf surfaces. It’s been specifically designed to deliver spray solution into the mesophyll layer of leaves – inside the leaf surface where the chloroplasts are. Transport enables overgrow to be used during lights on due to the speed the solution is absorbed. You’ll also only need to spray the topside of leaves since transport carries your spray inside the leaf, so you won’t have to spray the underside.
We've been really impressed with the results of overgrow – you can see its effect in a treated room in only 5 – 10 minutes after application, you can see leaves physically pointing upwards towards the light source, showing their capability to process more light through photosynthesis.
How Do I Use Optic Foliar Overgrow?
Spray Optic Foliar Overgrow when the lights are on. Overgrow uses the power of Optic Foliar Transport to allow the product to be quickly absorbed by the plant, avoiding issues where the droplets cause leaf burns. Other, lesser, foliar leaf sprays need to be applied with the lights off, as they're not absorbed as fast as Optic Foliar Overgrow. Overgrow is the only product the manufacturers recommend to use during lights on!
CAUTION: Take care not to spray bulbs, reflectors or any other electrical grow room equipment.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org