Optic Foliar Transport
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Premium spreader and wetter
- Allows you to spray when lights are ON
- No Damage, No Burning
- helps deliver your spray inside the leaf
- No need to spray underside of leaves
- Completely safe: non-toxic and non-carcinogenic
What Is Optic Foliar Transport?
Optic Foliar Transport is a foliar additive that allows you to leaf feed your plants. It contains a specialist spreader and wetting agent that allows anything you combine with it to be absorbed by the mesophyll palisade layer inside your plant's leaves. This works to deliver the payload directly to where the chloroplasts are that complete the photosynthetic functions for the plant.
The thing that makes transport stand out over other foliar additives is the fact you will be able to spray your plants WHILE THE LIGHTS ARE ON! All without the risk of any adverse impact on your plants. This means:
- No scorching
- No burning
- No residues
- No post-spray wash
Gone are the days of making special visits to your garden when the lights are due to go off, by using Optic Foliar Transport, you can spray plants during your normal day-to-day visits, and checks. You can treat your plants without risking their health.
How Do I Use Optic Foliar Transport?
Optic Foliar Transport is not just a nutritional spray. Transport is an efficiency spray. It allows your active ingredients to penetrate the leaf surface, so you don’t have to make as strong a solution.
Pesticide and Fungicide Strength Recommendations
Optic foliar recommend using your pesticide or fungicide at ¼ (25%) strength. Transport boosts the efficiency of treatments, so you won’t need to use as much. You will still be giving an effective treatment, like performing a full dose, so you'll save money by achieving 4x the treatments.
What Are The Benefits of Using Optic Foliar Transport?
When plants take up nutrition via the root, it slowly passes through plant structures. This is a thing of the past with Transport. The active ingredients in Optic Foliar Transport allow you to deliver these compounds directly into the plants structures where it’s being used.
Plants have evolved to take nutrition from the ground and pass it through the plant. Optic Foliar Transport is a new technology that means you can get faster results by bypassing this natural process. The growing tips of plants consume most of the plant resources during active growth. So, spraying the tips facilitates rapid nutrient delivery and an increased growth vector in these areas.
Use Optic Foliar Transport For The Rapid Treatment Of Nutrient Deficiencies In Plants
As Optic Foliar Transport is plant accessible almost immediately, this allows you to treat plant deficiencies much quicker. Plants can absorb the missing nutrients and react quicker to foliar feeding than via traditional nutrient solutions fed to roots.
Why Use Optic Foliar Transport?
Optic Foliar Transport is designed to work with any other foliar products from any nutrient range. Transport facilitates your chosen ingredient's uptake by the plant. It doesn’t replace your nutrient range, but actively increases the available nutrients for the plant. If you're only feeding nutrients to your plants via the roots, you're missing out on an entirely different route of feeding with rapid response rates and explosive results. Consider adding the Optic Foliar range to your arsenal today.
Optic Foliar Transport should be used if you intend mixing it with other ingredients. If you want a ready to use spray, check out Optic Foliar Overgrow which combines several products into a RTU (Ready To Use) spray that has a wide range of action.
How Do I Use Optic Foliar Transport?
The following instructions highlight the suggested use of Optic Foliar Transport:
- 1. Mix 7.5ml of transport to each 1l of water.
- 2. Mix with distilled or Reverse osmosis water.
- 3. Use any additional products at ¼ strength.
- 4. Do not adjust the pH of the solution.
- 5. You only need to spray the tops of leaves.
- 6. Be careful not to spray electrical equipment.
- 7. Make in small batches that will be used that day. The effectiveness of some pesticides and fungicides will deteriorate over time, so it depends on what you mix it with as to how long the spray will remain effective for.
Optic Foliar Transport Video Overview
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org