UGro Coco XL - 70 Litre
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- High quality coconut substrates
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Biodegradable, lightweight media
- Eco-friendly (peat-free) media
- Superb balance between drainage and water retention
- Large 70-litre bags to fill multiple pots
- Perfect for mixing with perlite or clay balls for homemade media mixes
What Is UGro Coco XL - 70 Litre?
UGro is a high quality coco coir substrate. Coco is peat-free, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. UGro Coco is suitable to use for both indoor and outdoor crops. Growing in coco coir gives you top quality results and is suitable to use for the full lifecycle of any plants. Coco doesn't hold any nutritional value by itself, so it's the perfect platform for you to tailor the feeding regime for your plant strain.
Use UGrow Coco For Any Plant
UGrow coco is perfect to use at any point in the lifecycle of any plants. It's high water retention make it perfect for seeds, rooting cuttings, vegetative growth, and flowering your plants.
Large Value Bags And More Environmental
UGro provides 70-litre bags provide value and more media than traditional sized media. UGro provides up to 70 litres of coconut fibre with only 18 litres of water. This is due to the ability to compact the coco coir in to a small package. Using UGro in your growing not only helps to reduce your carbon footprint, but preserves peatlands too.
Why Use UGro Coco?
UGro has excellent water retention and aeration properties that help both your root systems and plants grow faster. UGro is naturally rich in Trichoderma Harzianum, a microorganism that fights root-rot, is treated to reduce sodium and potassium levels and contains low EC levels too. Coco offers no nutritional value, so it gives anyone that wants to tailor their feeding regime, the best possible options.
Growing in Coco and pH
Plant's need a nutrient solution in the pH range of between 5.5 and 6.5 pH. This is the range they can easily access the nutrients you feed? Coco is naturally higher in pH than some other media, which makes it difficult for plants to uptake nutrients. Using pH UP and pH Down solutions helps you to correct for these deviations.
Use CalMag When Growing With Coco
When growing in coco, it's a good idea to consider adding a CalMag supplement to your nutrient solution. It can help to lower the pH, reducing the need for pH Down and make it easier for plants to absorb nutrients. It's important to monitor the pH of your nutrient solution regularly and adjust as needed. For best results when growing with coco, use a CalMag alongside your base feed to prevent deficiencies. You should always do this when growing in coco. If you've already got a deficiency, CalMag will correct it.
Garden tip: To quickly correct a CalMag deficiency, use a fine mist pressure sprayer to make up a foliar CalMag spray at 10-15ml/l and apply it as a foliar spray to both sides of the leaves. It's usually best to feed homemade foliar sprays at lights out to avoid burning the leaves under the grow lights.
What Does A Calcium and Magnesium Deficiency Look Like?
A Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies are similar. Signs of Cal-Mag deficiency can result in stunted growth. In either case, if you're growing in coco and you notice a CalMag deficincy, it's a good idea to feed a CalMag supplement.
A CalMag deficiency shows in your plants as a yellow and brown discolouration of leaves, weak stems, and leaves that curl upward or downward.
|Weight for Delivery||4|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com