Charles Taylor Aidendack Style Chair
- Relaxing patio chair
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 70 × 145 × 95 cm
- FSC sourced Scandinavian Redwood
- Natural finish
- British made product
- Sturdy build for years of service
- PLEASE ALLOW 7-21 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
What is the Charles Taylor Aidendack Style Chair?
The Charles Taylor Aidendeck Chair is perfect if you want to relax in total comfort in your garden. Aidendack chairs have a high, rounded backrest and with generous armrests. This beautifully designed outdoor furniture offers you the perfect place to relax and take a well-earned rest with a drink, while you put your feet up.
As with all Charles Taylor furniture, this chair is handcrafted in the UK, in the Peak District, and dispatched fully assembled.
Benefits of using Charles Taylor Aidendack Style Chair
Throughout the summer months, you and your friends and family can relax in the garden with the Aidendack Chair. Buying it instantly provides you with the perfect place to sit and relax, while you enjoy the weather.
The Scandinavian Redwood is combined with rustproof zinc bolts for longer, corrosion resistant service. The wood is dip-treated in the moisture-resistant oil preservative.
The Aidendack Style Chair is assembled by Charles Taylor's professional delivery team upon arrival. This means you can enjoy it, stress-free, as soon as it arrives, and you have more time for your daily routine.
Why do I need Charles Taylor Aidendack Style Chair?
All Charles Taylor furniture is built to last. This robust wooden garden furniture only uses responsibly sourced FSC Scandinavian Redwood, with weatherproofed, galvanized zinc bolts. Meaning that you'll be able to enjoy this robust, comfortable garden chair for years to come.
- Created with responsibly sourced FSC Scandinavian Redwood.
- Natural finish, this Charles Taylor Aidendack Style Chair has a soft, natural finish, making it ideal for decorating in any style.
- With this Aidendack Wooden Chair, you can relax in the garden on those sunny days.
- A British-made product, does not require assembly.
- Sturdy Scandinavian Redwood is dip-treated in an oil-based preservative and uses corrosion resistant zinc bolts to fit it all together.
What are some other benefits of Charles Taylor Aidendack Style Chair?
Charles Taylor use FSC Scandinavian Redwood of the highest quality.
- Charles Taylor only use sustainable materials to handcraft furniture in the UK.
- Weather protection is provided by an oil-based preservative.
- Wide armrests and high, rounded backs provide extra comfy and highly ergonomic.
- Use this beautifully robust chair to create your own relaxing, comfy seating area.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com