Dynamite 1L +200ML FREE
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Explosive increase in flowering quantity and quality
- Use for reliable and repeatable results
- Flower hardener with dramatic results
- Latest in nutrient absorption for explosive results
What is Dynamite Flower Hardener?
Dynamite is a flowering additive, specifically designed to supercharge flower production, increase mass and rapidly harden the flowers.
Dynamite is developed by some of the finest scientific minds in the industry. Dynamite stimulates the plants to produce many more flowers and uses the latest technology in nutrient absorption. Dynamite is aimed at growers who want a reliable and repeatable way of producing huge yields time after time!
Why Should I Use Dynamite Flower Hardener?
Use Dynamite if you want to dramatically improve your plant's flowering potential. It works to increase your flower quantity and quality! Dynamite is suitable for any hydroponics system and growing media.
This bottle of Dynamite also includes 20% extra!
Depending on your required results, there are three ways to increase your plant's yield with Dynamite!
- Aggressive flowering - use in the early flowering stage
- More bulk and density - use later in the flowering stage
- Balance of the two - use at the mid-point of the flowering stage
Whichever method you choose, use this flower enhancing booster alongside your normal nutrient regime. For the best results, use Dynamite for seven days in a row and then flush your growing media. If you need to change your nutrient solution before the seven days application period, simply reapply a fresh mix of Dynamite at the suggested dilution rate. After using for seven consecutive days, flush your media with fresh water and carry on feeding your normal nutrients.
For growers who want the best results, we recommend using the GrowDog range of growing media and nutrients.
How Do I Use Dynamite Flower Hardener?
Depending on your desired final results, there are three suggested methods for using Dynamite flower hardener.
Always follow the suggested dilution rate (per liter of reservoir water) and apply at the suggested stage of the lifecycle.
Three Methods Of Using Dynamite Flower Hardener
|Used To Achieve
|When to Apply
(Over 7 days)
|Rapid flowering onset (increased quantity)
|End of week two or when plants reach preferred height
|Add 1-2 ml/l
|Balanced (quantity and quality)
|Apply during the mid-flowering period
|Add 2-3 ml/l
|Flower bulk, hardening and density (best quality)
|Apply during final two weeks of the flowering period
|Add 4-5 ml/l
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org