Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 100% Organic Product - Approved by Soil Association
- Made from insect frass which is taken from the larvae of Tenebrio Molitor beetles
- Supplies nutrition and
- Builds resistance to pests and disease
- Balanced NPK ratio of 3-2-3.
- Enriches and Conditions Media
What Is Ecothrive Charge?
Ecothrive Charge is a 100% naturally-produced potting compost enhancer. It provides a wide selection of biological benefits to your plants. It's composed entirely from the beetle droppings (frass), this premium grade 'frass' is packed full of beneficial microorganisms, and natural plant growth catalysts. Ecothrive Charge will stimulate robust plant growth, improve root zone conditions, and support vigorous high yielding plants.
Nutritionally Balanced Plant Food
With a nutritionally balanced NPK profile of 3-2-3, Ecothrive Charge is a great substrate amendment for all soil/compost types, including coco coir. It works to increase plant growth rates, no matter how you choose to grow. Ecothrive Charge works wonders indoors, but can also be used outside to bring life back to tired, and works wonders in exhausted soils.
Ecothrive Charge releases its nutritional value over a 3-4 week period. So repeat top dressings are recommended once a month.
Who Are Ecothrive?
Ecothrive have perfected the manufacturing process of frass. They ensure a consistent product, from batch to batch. The Tenebrio Molitor beetles, used to create the frass, are fed a strict vegetarian diet, which made of carrots and wheat bran. All frass is treated to ensure no live insects or eggs make it to the end product.
What Does EcoThrive Charge Bring To My Plants
Feeding Ecothrive Charge Creates Bigger Plants, Fruit, and Vegetables
Extensive testing shows Ecothrive Charge grown plants are consistently stronger and larger than identical plants without charge.
Ecothrive Recipe and Nutrients
Ecothrive Charge offers a nutritionally balanced profile of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK: 3-2-3).
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability, as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants' immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic — Approved by the Soil Association.
What Are The Benefots Of Ecothrive Charge?
Premium grade insect frass
Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, Ecothrive Charge is 100% naturally produced – its certified organic.
Bursting with beneficial biology
Chock-a-block full of beneficial mircoorganisms to 'Charge' your potting mix for improved root zone conditions.
Long lasting organic nutrition
Charge boosts the fertility of your potting mix by adding a balance of long-lasting primary nutrients.
Contains naturally occurring activators of plants' immune response, boosting growth rate and resistance against disease.
How Do I Use Ecothrive Charge?
Ecothrive Charge is suitable for use in all potting mixes including coco coir, peat and peat-free potting soils.
For best results, mix thoroughly with the potting substrate before planting. Follow up with top dressings every four weeks.
Ecothrive Charge is really easy to use. Follow the 3x steps and application rates for the different media/use cases below:
- 1. Mix - Mix into your Soil or Coco. (1L Charge per 50L Coco/100L Soil)
- 2. Water in – Feed your substrate using your usual nutrient mix
- 3. Sit Back - watch the healthiest plants you’ve seen.
Ecothrive charge – Application Rates
Potting Mix Base
- Cuttings / Seedlings / Low Feeding – Mix 5ml per Litre of Soil
- Established Plants / High Feeding – Mix 10ml per Litre of Soil
Garden tip: 1L of Charge treats 100-200L of potting soil
- Cuttings / Seedlings / Low Feeding – Mix 10ml per Litre of Soil
- Established Plants / High Feeding – Mix 20ml per Litre of Soil
Garden tip: 1L of Charge treats 50-100L of coco.
- Add 2-4ml per litre of potting mix – 1 x 20-40ml scoop per 10L pot
- Immediately after applying a top dressing, water the pot well. Repeat every four weeks or as the crop needs.
- Add 10-20ml per litre of water.
- Stir thoroughly for one minute.
- Water the pot well until run-off occurs.
- Repeat every two to four weeks or as the crop needs.
Treat tap water with Ecothrive Neutralise to remove chlorine.
At planting or sowing:
- Add 50-100g per M2 (2.5-5 x 60ml scoops)
- Prepare the area for planting/sowing
- Lightly fork the charge into the top 10 cm (4 inches) of soil.
Garden tip: Follow-up top dressing treatments every four weeks during active growth.
- Top dress 25-50g per m2 (1.25-2.5 x 60ml scoops).
- Evenly sprinkle the measured amount around the base of the plant and water in well.
Garden tip: Repeat top dressings every four weeks during active growth.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com