Maxibright MaxiLed LED Propagation Grow Lights - 2 Pack
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 6500K (blue) spectrum from high quality MaxiLED chips
- Perfect for propagating young plants
- Solid state silent operation
- 50,000 hours LED lifespan
- One person assembly
- Energy efficient, lightweight design
- IP65 rated for use in humid conditions
- 2 x Propagation LED strips per pack
- Up to 66 μmol/s total light output (PPF) per strip
- Dimensions: 500 x 34 x 34mm or 1000 x 34 x 34mm
What Are MaxiBright MaxiLED LED Propagation Grow Lights - 2 Pack?
MaxiBright MaxiLED LED propagation grow lights are the perfect LED lighting for growing plants from seed and cuttings. They come in a pack of x2 to offer a quality, affordable propagation grow light kit. These LED strip lights output the perfect 6500K (blue) light spectrum to aid healthy propagation of your plants. The LED lights are low power, high output LED propagation grow lights. They are widely used for propagation of seedlings and cuttings. They are also suitable to use for the early pre-vegetative stage of development and for any other lighting needs in garages and sheds etc.
What Size Are MaxiBright MaxiLED Propagation Grow Lights Available In?
MaxiBright MaxiLED propagation grow lights are available in 55 cm (26W), and 100 cm (30W) versions. They output a 6500K (blue) light spectrum, which is perfect for developing young plants in their pre-vegetative, and vegetative stages. The 6500K light spectrum is known as blue light. This replicates the light temperature of the early spring/summer sunlight. Plants use blue light to pile on weight and vegetative mass.
The 55 cm (26W) version is perfect to pair with a large UpYouGrow propagator to develop strong seedlings and cutting with the ultimate in control.
Garden tip: Add height extenders to your propagator to allow you to grow your seedlings and cutting on in the propagator for longer.
Why Choose MaxiBright LED Propagation Grow Lights?
MaxiBright LED Propagation Grow Lights offer a reliable and cost-effective propagation setup. They're ideal for any lighting situation. Being low power (25W and 30W) they can be left on for long periods without costing the earth. They're IP65 rated for ingress protection, so are suitable for damp conditions, so make a great lighting solution in garages and sheds.
Maximum Propagation Results
MaxiBright LED Propagation Grow Lights are easy to set up and provide great results no matter your setup. MaxiBright have developed these compact LED Propagation Grow Lights to maximise propagation results in a wide array of growing systems. They exhibit incredible energy efficiency, with low wastage, and considerably less heat versus other, grow light solutions.
Perfect T5 Replacement Propagation Grow Lights
A fanless, solid-state design provides silent operation and eliminates the risk of mechanical failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, avoids adding too much heat to propagators, like other propagation grow lights can. This allows you to flexibly control propagation temperatures in any weather.
An IP65 ingress rating protects the unit from high grow room humidity levels. An LED lifespan rated at >50,000 hours and 2-year warranty supports your buying decision.
MaxiBright LED Propagation Grow Lights Technical Specifications
MaxiBright MaxiLED propagation LEDs come in 2-packs in a 6500K colour temperature from energy efficient, high quality MaxiLED chipsets. The lights allow you to daisy chain up to 50 strips from a single 240V plug socket (Max 1.5kW load). The units are solid state, with no fans or moving parts to break or service, and are silent running. They come with an easy, one person set up.
|Unit Length||55 cm (26W)||100 cm (30W)|
|LED Strips Per Pack||2x|
|Colour Temperature||6500K (blue)|
|Total light output (PPF) per strip||57 μmol/s||66 μmol/s|
|Total Strips in daisy chain||50x|
|Power lead plug||1.5 m|
|Dimensions (L x H x W) mm||550 x 34 x 34||1000 x 34 x 34|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com