Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Stimulate a plant's built-in immune system
- Improves overall plant health and increases resistance to attacks from pests and diseases.
- Microbial acts as a micro-cleanser and plant conditioner which cleans and rejuventaes plants.
What Is Microbial?
Mircobial offers a range of beneficial is a wide-ranging aqueous solution derived in part from naturally occurring plant extracts. Microbial is non-toxic to humans and animals as well as plants and is totally biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Microbial acts as a micro-cleanser and plant conditioner which cleans and rejuvenates plants. This allows the plant to naturally withstand attacks from common pests and biological contaminants like bacteria and fungi as well as algae and viruses. Microbial stimulates a plant's built-in immune system, when grown in soil. It works to improve overall plant health and increases resistance to attacks from pests and diseases. With conventional horticultural practices using soils, most bacteria are beneficial to plants in terms of breaking down organic matter enabling the mineral elements contained within to be readily absorbed by the plant. In a hydroponic situation these beneficials are not present therefore the potential for problematic airborne or soil borne micro-organisms attacking hydroponic crops can be high.
How to use Microbial
Microbial can be used as a root zone or plant conditioner. When applied at the recommended dosage rates, Microbial will naturally aid plants to withstand attacks from most common pests as well as fungal and bacterial pathogen outbreaks, including fusarium, pythium, rhizoctonia, phytopthera, sclerotinia.
When added directly to plant nutrient solutions, root zone health will be improved enabling the rootzone to uptake oxygen, nutrient and water at a much faster rate.
Add 1ml to 2 litres of nutrient solution on a weekly basis or whenever solutions are replaced. Apply this rate for any additional water added to tank after initial dose. Continued use as a maintenance measure will assist the plant to keep most problems from developing at any stage of its growth. For intense dosing of media systems to assist with rootzone problems, total saturation of the media weekly with a pre dosed tank mix of 1ml per litre would be advisable. One application should be sufficient but daily dosing would be advisable until an improvement in the plants health has been observed.
Microbial when applied directly to foliage or stems rejuvenates the plant allowing it to naturally withstand many moulds, mildews and algae outbreaks. In tests to date Microbial has shown that it enhances plant health and improves immunity against botrytis, blight, fusarium, leaf mould, stem rot and powdery mildew.
Dilute 1 part Microbial to 5 parts water into a fine mist sprayer. Apply directly to all leaf and stem areas of the plant. Applications may be repeated once a week at this dosage rate as a preventative maintenance measure.
Microbial has shown to be an effective plant conditioner that improves plant health. Healthy plants often naturally withstand outbreaks of many common pests including fungus gnats, aphids, spider mite, and whitefly.
Points to be aware of when using Microbial
Microbial is a great solution additive to improve the health of plants. Healthy plants are better equipped to discourage pest and fungal outbreaks as well as other bacterial pathogens. Be aware Microbial does not promote beneficial bacterial growth. If you are trying to promote beneficial bacteria growth this is probably not a desirable solution to use.
When dosing tanks with Microbial it may cause the solution to foam up initially, although this will dissipate over time and will not have any adverse effect on plants.
When applying Microbial with a fogger type applicator, be sure to wear a suitable respirator as the mist produced is so fine it may cause breathing problems. Avoid contact with skin and eyes if contact occurs rinse with water.
Microbial has been developed to treat specific mould, mildew and algal problems in all growing environments, and when used correctly it has the added benefit of inhibiting the following plant related pest and fungal infestations.
|Problem||Dosage Rate||Application||Frequency Of Treatment||Applicator||Results||Term Of Effect|
|Scarid Fly (Fungus Gnat)||1 Part Microbial to 2 parts water||Surface Of Growing Medium Only||Weekly||Hand held fine mist sprayer||Kills on contact repels adults from treated surface||2 to 3 weeks|
|Scarid Fly (Fungus Gnat) Larvae||1ml to 2L water||Saturate media or add to tank||Weekly||Dose tank directly||Gradual decline in larvae numbers||7 To 10 Days|
|Mosquito Larvae||1ml to 2L water||Water Surface||Spray when they appear||Dose tank directly||Kills On Contact||7 To 10 Days|
|Algal Blooms||1 Part Microbial to 2 parts water||Surface Of Growing Medium||When Outbreak Occurs||Hand held fine mist sprayer||Kills on contact wipe off||7 To 14 Days|
|Phytophera||1 Part Microbial to 2 parts water||Apply directly to leaf matter||Weekly||Hand held fine mist sprayer||Kills on contact||Ongoing|
|Botrytis and Powdery Mildew||1 Part Microbial to 2 parts water||Apply Directly Toleaf Matter||Weekly||Hand held fine mist sprayer||Kills on contact||Ongoing|
|Mould on growing trays and walls||1 Part Microbial to 2 parts water||Spray Surface||When outbreak occurs||Hand held fine mist sprayer||Kills On Contact Wipe Off||1 To 3 Months|
|Pythium||1ml to 2L Water||Saturate Media Or Add To Tank||Weekly||Dose tank directly||Gradual increase in new root growth and plant health||7 Days|
|Odour Control||1 Part Microbial to 2 parts water||Apply directly to leaf matter||When odour occurs||Hand held fine mist sprayer||Immediate results||7 Days|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org