EcoHeat Tube Greenhouse Heaters
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Maintain a consistent climate
- IP55 rated; splash and sprinkler resistant
- Economical on electricity
- Protect your crops from frost
- Integral mounting brackets
- Range of sizes to suit every garden or greenhouse
What Are EcoHeat Greenhouse Tube Heaters?
EcoHeat Greenhouse Tube Heaters are a low-cost greenhouse tube heater that help to maintain a consistent temperature for your plants. Providing consistent temperatures is better for your plants and helps to give you better end results.
Plants perform their best when the daytime temperature is no higher than 25°C and the nighttime temperature is no less than 18°C. A consistent temperature without wild fluctuations of environmental variables will always give better results.
In the cold of winter, temperatures can heavily fluctuate, especially when your lights go off, as temperature can quickly drop when the source of heat from the lamps is turned off at the onset of the night cycle.
Humidity is also linked to temperature, so when temps drop, humidity increases leading to the air reaching maximum carry capacity and the water will condense on flowers and fruit causing issues like rot.
One of the solutions for reducing the fluctuations of temperature & humidity is to set a heater to come on around half an hour before the lights go out, giving the heater a chance to pre-heat the room.
Protect tender plants from frost and protect your wallet from soaring costs with the energy efficient Greenhouse Tube Heaters. Using around a quarter less power than other similar heater units, these tube heaters come complete with wall brackets for easy mounting, and a certified 1m cable for use with a standard mains power supply.
They carry an IP55 rating, meaning they are suitable for use where they may come into contact with water, so you’ll be reassured of their safety in a hydroponic environment. All Greenhouse Heaters are also fully CE certified (BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant). This combination of safety and energy efficiency result in a great choice if you are looking for low-cost ambient heating to maintain steady temperatures in your growing space.
1 foot – 305 mm – 45W
2 foot – 608 mm – 80W
3 foot – 915 mm – 135W
How to use:
These heaters are ideal for smaller grow areas and greenhouses. In larger areas, it’s advised to use something with more power, like a Hotbox 2.7kw Heater. If you’re set on tube heaters for a larger space, you’ll need as much length of heater as your rows of plants are long. E.g. 1 m long rows of plants will require the 915 mm, 135W version.
Another use of these heaters is to warm propagation rooms in order to get cuttings to produce roots faster, helping to speed up your cycles, allowing you to produce more each year through time savings.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com