Pure Factory Humidifiers
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Humidity is very important in a plants early life
- Total production of steam adjustable
- Empty tank indicator
- Fog direction adjustable
What Are The Pure Factory Humidifiers?
Pure Factory Humidifiers work to significantly increase the Relative Humidity (RH) in your grow room. Choose a 4 or 8-litre humidifier to raise the humidity levels in your grow room. Humidity is essential for the successful propagation of cuttings, and seedlings. If you're rooting a small amount of cuttings, use a Propagator to get and maintain an elevated level of humidity. For larger spaces, humidity can be hard to maintain without the use of a humidifier.
Garden tip: The boom in mycologists growing edible mushrooms at home has seen a rise in the use of humidifiers. They use humidifiers to create the perfect humidity levels to mimic a woodland floor, or wet grasslands, where mushrooms love to grow.
Plants in the vegetative stage still require elevated levels of relative humidity. As plants get larger, they require more space and may outgrow the propagator. The 4L model is perfect for tents with 1–3 lights, while the 8L model can be used in larger systems.
During late flower when the fruits are ripening, High humidity may be detrimental to plant health, with the humidity giving fungus spores and bacteria the perfect conditions to thrive. We recommend you discontinue the use of Humidifiers at the start of flower onset, whilst still measuring humidity within your garden.
How Do I Use T Pure Factory Humidifier?
Garden tip: Only use distilled, or RO filtered water with this Humidifier. The high mineral content in tap water is also vaporised alongside the water. This can lead to a build-up of residue on your equipment, which reduces the efficacy of your Bulbs, Reflectors, and Carbon Filters. This can affect their warranty.
Pure Factory Humidifiers are plug and play and easy to use. Simply fill the reservoir with distilled/RO water, plug in the unit, power it up, and set the dial to the required level of humidity.
Suggested Humidity Levels For Plants
Use the following suggested humidity levels as a guideline for your plants.
- Cuttings/Seedlings: 70 – 85%
- Vegetation: 65 – 75%
- Flower: 45 – 65%
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org