BubbleGen Hydroponic Nutrient Aerator
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- BubbleGen oxygenates the nutrient tank
- Quiet and efficient
- Removes the need for noisy air pumps and air stones
- Won't clog or promote bacteria and algae
- Removes the need for additional tank circulation jets or pumps
- Quiet operation – only uses water pump to drive the system
What Is BubbleGen Hydroponic Nutrient Aerator?
BubbleGen uses a water pump to quietly oxygenate the nutrient reservoir without the need for noisy air pumps and air stones.
BubbleGen works on the simple principle of creating a pressure difference that draws atmospheric air through a filtered tube. The air is released as small bubbles, which mix with the water flow and percolate up through your reservoir to oxygenate the nutrient solution on the way.
The design of the BubbleGen includes an inbuilt silencer that works to reduce the noise produced. Water Pumps are much quieter than Air Compressors and Air Pumps. You'll hardly notice any noise from BubbleGen, just the gentle whirring of the bubbles.
Benefits of Using BubbleGen
The following list provides an overview of the list of benefits for using BubbleGen:
- Does not add additional heat to the solution
- Air can be drawn from wherever required
- Saves cost and energy compared with Air Pumps, Circulation Pumps and Air Stones
- Can operate with less than 1000LPH to over 4000LPH pumps
- Supplied with three suction cups to secure mount to bottom of tank
- Simple installation with only two connecting tubes
BubbleGen keeps your nutrient solution well mixed and oxygenated, extending the time the solution stays fresh. It provides your roots with the perfect mix of nutrients and oxygen, improving your results and helping to keep your plants healthy.
The output of the BubbleGen sends the energetic circulating stream of nutrient and bubbles in two separate directions, via 2x nozzles.
The BubbleGen completely replaces the need for a Circulation Pump, Air Pump and Air Stones. If you are currently using a Nutrient Chiller a single pump can be used to drive the BubbleGen.
No Air Stones to clog, break or rattle so it’s an easier system to use with less maintenance required, just set and forget, safely in the knowledge the BubbleGen will oxygenate and circulate your nutrient solution within your reservoir.
There's no moving parts or small diameters that could clog, so your BubbleGen will maintain performance over a long lifetime. We recommend cleaning your equipment between crops to avoid cross-contamination in the event of any grow room disease.
How Do I Use BubbleGen Nutrient Reservoir Aerator?
Garden tip: It's vital that you ensure the air intake of the BubbleGen remains above the water line at all times.
- 1. Attach the sucker feet of the unit to the bottom of your reservoir.
- 2. Secure the 1.5-metre air intake tube to the air filter and secure it outside the growing environment.
- 3. Attach the short length of hose to a suitable nutrient pump.
- 3. Apply power to the pump, and watch to see the nutrient solution mixing and bubbles bursting out of solution.
Garden tip: To avoid changing the chemical properties of your nutrient solution, secure BubbleGen's air intake outside the growing environment. Warm air will slowly increase the temperature of your nutrient solution. Air with high CO2 levels increases the acidity of the nutrient solution over time. BubbleGen is supplied with a 1.5-metres of 8 mm air intake hose. You can purchase as much additional 8 mm hose as you need to extend this. The 1.5-metre hose is enough to draw air from outside a small tent, you may need to extend this for a larger tent or room.
The picture below shows the BubbleGen connected to an MJ1000 in a GT100 – Notice the roots growing through the top tray into the oxygenated reservoir beneath.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org