G.A.S Enviro 4 Controller
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Take control of your growing environment
- Precise temperature and humidity control
- 4 Programmable sockets to control multiple devices
- Min & Max, Day & Night fan speed settings
- Auto dimming function
- 1.2m Power lead included
What is The GAS Enviro4 Controller?
Your environment is the key factor in overall plant health, affecting both quality and quantity of your yield. Developed by Global Air Supplies, The GAS Enviro4 Controller gives you complete control of your environment so you can optimise your grow. It controls EC fan speeds and can also regulate ‘on’ and ‘off’ times for practically any piece of equipment in your grow room.
Simplifying your set up, The GAS Enviro4 Controller allows you to centralise the control of all your growing equipment, due to the four programmable sockets which can control up to 26 amps of power (twice as much as the Enviro v2). Previously you would need two controllers for this amount of power, which would introduce the risk of the controllers fighting against each other. Additionally, the temperature sensor probe, can now easily be replaced using a connector socket on the exterior of the unit. By using the GAS Enviro4 Controller your equipment works in unison to create the perfect environment.
Why do I need The GAS Enviro4 Controller?
As well as controlling your fans, the Enviro4 comes with four extra fully programmable sockets that can control other environmental grow room equipment such as heaters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and lights. Heaters can be set to come on whenever temperatures drop below pre-set levels. For heaters, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers you can choose different settings for day and night, so you’ll always maintain the perfect grow room environment. You can control most grow room equipment provided it doesn’t exceed 2,200 watts per exit. In the instance of grow lights, please don’t exceed 2,400 watts (across all four plugs) as they have a high start-up surge.
The Enviro4 also has a dump feature for closed-loop environments. For a full how-to guide, please see our Enviro4 Controller Instructions.
How does The GAS Enviro4 Controller work?
The GAS Enviro4 Controller has 4 fully programmable sockets that can be connected into other grow room equipment, including:
High Humidity during vegetative growth is a huge benefit to plants as it means they don’t need to transpire as much moisture to keep cool and keep photosynthesising.
Keep humidity high in propagation (between 70 – 80%) and a bit lower during vegetative growth (between 50 – 70%) to facilitate quick leaf and stem growth.
As your plants transition to flower, they require a lot less humidity. Denser plant parts can easily trap excess moisture, leading to blossom rot which can negatively affect your yield. Keep plants in early flower at a medium humidity of 40 - 60%, reducing it further to a low humidity of 30% - 50% for the last 2-3 weeks of flower.
In cold weather, there can be a huge swing in temperatures as your lights go off and it becomes night-time for the plants. You can counter this swing in temperature by pre-warming a heater for around half an hour before your lights go out, enabling the room to maintain more of a balanced temperature throughout the night and day cycle.
For grow lights, ensure not to exceed a total of 2,400 watts (4x 600 watt lights) to prevent power overload.
You can control any growroom equipment (as long as you don't exceed 26-amp) down to the second! So you can switch everything from your grow lights to your grow system pumps.
How to use The GAS Enviro4 Controller:
The GAS Enviro4 Controller comes complete with instructions. Compatible with All EC Fans with a 0-10v signal, including Systemair EC fans, Revolution Vector EC fans and Hyperfan V2 with additional cable.
The Digital display makes it easy to navigate through the menus to set your optimal safe levels for several grow room variables. The controller will then power on or off the various equipment until variables are back within set levels.
Gas Enviro4 Controller Key Benefits:
- Controls EC Fans
- Controls and regulates temperature and humidity
- Control humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heaters, lights and other equipment that needs a timer
- Easily replace the probe
- Day and night settings
- Dump feature for closed-loop environments
- LCD display
- 4 programmable sockets
- Simple navigation and set up
- Built-in fan balancer to run both outtake and intake fans
- Max 26 amp total
- 1.2 metre power leads
- 3.8 metre probe length
- Dimensions 20x9cm
|Brand||Global Air Supplies|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com