RAM 12L Dehumidifier
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Reduces the chance of disease
- Maintains appropriate humidity which is a key factor to success
- Suitable for rooms with up to 4 lights
- Capable of removing 12 litres daily
- Option for continuous drainage
- Adjustable dehumidifying levels
- Easy to use – Plug and play
What Is The RAM 12-Litre Dehumidifier?
The RAM 12-Litre Dehumidifier is capable of removing up to 12 litres of moisture per day from the air in your grow room. The ability to constantly dehumidify and run the captured water to drain or use the 2-litre tank capacity allows you to choose between managing the dehumidifier or leaving it to do its job. If you use the inbuilt collection tank, the unit automatically switches off once the tank is full.
When Do I Need to Use a Dehumidifier in the Grow Room?
During propagation and vegetation, plants usually grow better with high humidity. When you begin flowering, the humidity levels can be dropped back. Dehumidifiers help you dial in your grow room's humidity levels, helping to stop the cause of damaging moulds, like botrytis and powdery mildew, during flowering.
Garden tip: You can use this dehumidifier in any location around your home to help dry the air. Use it in a room with wet laundry to help pull moisture out of the air and avoid damp.
How Does Air Temperature Affect The Amount of Moisture in the Air?
As plants develop and get larger, they transpire more water, which can quickly lead to the air in your grow room becoming saturated. When the lights go off, temperatures drop, and the air loses its capacity to hold its humidity. The saturated humidity in the air condenses on flowers and fruits. This moisture is the perfect breeding ground for moulds and mildews which, In the worst case, can devastate an entire crop. Using a dehumidifier with a controller to maintain your moisture levels is one of the best ways to get the best results possible.
Every indoor gardener has experienced issues with rot at one point, particularly towards the end of a cycle after having put in all the work. It’s hard to watch all that effort turn to mush & there’s little a gardener can do once affected.
Use The RAM 12L Dehumidifier With An Environment Controller For Precise Control
The RAM 12L Dehumidifier is ideal for controlling the humidity in your growing environment (and any other where you need a dehumidifier). For precise humidity control in your chosen environment, use it with an environmental controller. It'll work tirelessly to prevent damp and mildew, which are the root causes of rot. It is easy to operate with a handy electronic display and offers adjustable dehumidifying levels and a quiet mode. The unit can remove up to 12L per day, with an option for continuous drainage.
You can channel the run-off back into a reservoir to top it up, recycling the collected water. The unit collects water at 0 EC and pH 7.
What Size Grow Rooms are Suitable For the RAM 12L Dehumidifier?
The amount this dehumidifier can cope with depends on how much your plants are transpiring. E.g. 6 plants each using 1L per day will transpire that water into the environment for a total of 6L in each 24hr period. In a closed loop system, the entirety of this moisture needs to be removed, otherwise it can build up over time and cause issues.
In rooms utilising extraction, you can implement a ‘lung room’ whereby the intake air is first dehumidified before passing the plants. Dehumidifiers can also be handy in tents that extract into the same room. With the addition of a source of CO2 and a dehumidifier, the issues associated with extracting within the same room can be negated.
Suggested Humidity Levels For Grow Rooms
Propagation Humidity Level: 70 – 90%
Vegetative Humidity Level: 50 – 70%
Flowering Humidity Level: 40 – 50%
Ram 12L Dehumidifier Technical Specifications
|12 L/day (Ambient Temperature 30°C, 80% Relative Humidity)
|220V – 240V AC / 50 Hz
|185 W / 1 A
|≤ 36 dB (A)
|Condensate Water Tank Capacity
|Maximum Refrigerant Charge
|R290 / 55g
|Unit Overall Dimensions
|255 mm width x 220 mm depth x 460 mm height
|Unit Net Weight
|Maximum Design Pressure
|High Side: 3.2 MPa , Low Side: 0.7 MPa
|Minimum Room Size
|4 m² Floor Area
|Recommended for Room Size
|15 m² - 20 m² Floor Area
|Fuse Type and Rating
|T-Typ, AC 250 V, 3.15 A
|Ambient Operating Temperature Range
|5° C (41° F) - 35° C (95° F)
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org