ETI PH Tester
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Water resistant
- LCD display
- Shock resistant
- Display hold function
- Simple one handed operation
- Protective cap
What Is The ETI pH Meter?
The ETI pH Meter is a user-friendly and simple to use pH meter that incorporates an automatic calibration feature. At the touch of a button, the instrument will automatically re-calibrate itself when used in conjunction with a 7.00 pH buffer solution.
The ETI pH Meter powers off automatically after ten minutes, this works to maximising the battery life. The ETI pH Meter is ideal for measuring the pH in food processing and water testing applications. The pH tester is an invaluable tool when mixing concentrates, and nutrient solutions with water.
ETI pH Meter Helps You Keep Nutrient Solutionsin the Correct Range (5.5 - 5.6 pH)
Maintaining PH levels in your reservoir and run off is one of the key elements of success in any hydroponic garden. Certain nutrients can only be absorbed by the plant's roots between certain ranges of PH. When a system's PH levels diverge from in between the safe PH levels (5.5 - 6.5 pH) the plants can't access them, and may start to show signs of deficiency, even if there is enough of that particular nutrient in the solution.
Maintain The Best pH Levels For Plants to Access the Nutrients You Feed
Using the ETI pH Meter to check, and maintain constant, optimised levels of PH, works to stop the signs of nutrient deficiency. Keeping the nutrient solution in the optimum pH range for plants (5.5 - 6.5 pH) helps to avoid nutrient ‘lock out’. It means the nutrients are always available to your plants for their development.
The ETI pH Meter Is A Great Budget pH Meter Option
Make sure you get the best results you can, even when on a budget, pair the ETI pH Meter with a TDS meter and thermometer to make sure you can monitor your environment.
What Battery Does The ETI pH Meter Need?
The unit is powered by four LR44 button cell batteries (supplied) and includes a protective cap for safe storage of the pH probe end of the pH meter.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com