Hydroponic Net Pots
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Support your plants and allow for seamless transplanting
- Provide roots with excellent aeration
- Strong and robust, these pots can be reused.
- Suitable for a range of hydroponic uses
What Are Net Pots?
Net pots are used in to grow young plants to avoid disturbing the root system. They're also used in media-free, hydroponic systems – net pots are used for suspending the bare roots of plants above/in a nutrient reservoir or flow of nutrients.
Net pots are used when you have developed a root system in your cuttings or seedlings and can transplant your young plants. When it's time to transplant, you don't need to disturb the roots of your plants, instead, use net pots, the net pots can hold the growth media, and give your plants support and let you transplant seamlessly.
Net Pots Allow Roots to Grow Out
The structure of the net pot allows the plants' roots to easily grow out of the pot. The roots get plenty of aeration, and the simple 'lift and go' method makes them perfectly compatible with a range of hydroponics systems, like:
- Deep Water culture
- Nutrient Film Technique
These Net Pots make perfect small plant pots. They're made of tough plastic, with perforations all over. This lets the roots grow through the perforations and on into the aeroponic environment. No more worries about root damage for your future transplanting.
What Should The Water Level Be For Net Pots?
It's a good idea to develop the root system of young plants before you place them in net pots. Once you move plants to net pots, use the neoprene collars to keep the plant in place and tease the roots out through the holes in the net pots. To start with keep the water level about 1-2" under the net pots. It's a good idea to use an air pump and air stone to keep the nutrient solution oxygenated. Once the roots are growing and seeking nutrient solution, encourage them to seek more aggressively by dropping the water level. Drop the level, so only around 1/4 of the longest roots are submerged.
Why Use Net Pots To Grow Plants?
Net Pots are robust and reusable, so you can use them over and over. They're most suited to DWC systems such as Oxypots and Aeroponics like the Amazon but can also be used in ebb and flow systems like the flo-gro series and in NFT systems like the gro-tank series.
What Size Are Net Pots Available in?
Net pots are available in the following sizes:
- 50mm net pots are like for like replacements for the Xtreme series
- 80mm net pots are replacements for Amazon systems.
- 140mm net pots are ideal for Oxypot systems.
Garden tip You can use net pots if you build your own hydroponic systems. For instance, if you want to build your own DWC bucket system, you'll need:
- Net pot(s)
- Air pump
- Aeration stone
- 20-litre bucket.
- Optional* Bulkhead gland, 90-degree elbow and a length of clear tube to see the nutrient level and to drain the reservoir.
Net Pots Dimensions
The 50mm net pot is 50mm deep, outer diameter is 54mm and bottom 37mm.
The 80mm pot is 85mm diameter and 75mm deep.
The 140mm pot is 115mm deep.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org